I joined the work force at the age of 15.
I am a punctual, honest, hardworking and reliable worker willing to try different fields of work as they arise.
I am a practical learner and enjoy learning while on the job.
I have been interested in media and videoing since I bought my first camera when we had our first son in the early 1990’s. Over the years I have made short movie clips, church news and a documentary.
I also film and produced dvds of school musicals in the Riverland SA for a few years as a hobby.
My hobby and passion for filmmaking has now become a part of my life and profession, by studying a Bachelor of Film at SAE Byron Bay NSW
For fun I enjoy watching movies and listening to music with my family, and motorbike riding with my wife and friends.
2015-2018 Bachelor of Film
SAE Institute, Byron Bay
2005- Certificate 4 in Horticulture
2000- Advance Diploma in Theology
Rhema Bible College, Townsville
All aspects of vineyard work
- Refer to work history below
Good in Microsoft Office Application such as:
Filming videos and producing DVDs, which included:
- Graphic Design
- Authoring of DVDs
- Burning DVDs
- Printing of disc covers
Proficient in photography and videoing
- WORK HISTORY
2000 – 2014
Vineyard worker to Vineyard Works Manager- Monash, SA
- Planting new vines to training them up
- Building trellises
- Pest and disease management
- Tractor driving
- Spraying weeds
- Cultivating with disc or cultivator
- Canopy spraying
- Tractor with loader use
- Tractor with fork lift use
- Keeping a record of spray diaries
- Using spreadsheets for records of audits every 2 years
- Working out water requirements for precise measurements
- Programming computers to run watering systems
- Basic maintenance on machinery and irrigation systems
2000: 7/02/2000 – 15/03/2000
EMPLOYER: Bob and Phil Braunack at Monash SA.
Position: Grape picking by hand. (Casual)
2000: 16/3/2000 – 16/4/2000.
EMPLOYER: Berri Estates Winery at Glossop SA.
Position: Cellar hand. (Casual)
1999: November to December.
EMPLOYER: Solora South Loxton SA.
Position: Orange picker. (Casual)
1996 – 1999.
FULL TIME STUDENT.
On Austudy while studying Theology through Rhema Bible College.
I studied via correspondence and worked casual in 3 jobs listed below.
EMPLOYER: Trevor and Wendy Arandale. Murgon QLD.
Position: Post man. (Casual Position).
1996 – 1999.
EMPLOYER: Burnett Rural Supplies. Murgon QLD.
Position: Labourer. (Casual)
1996 – 1998.
EMPLOYER: Dennis Electrical Murgon QLD.
Position: Trades Assistant and delivery man. (Casual)
1985 – 1996.
EMPLOYER: South Burnett Meatworks Murgon QLD.
- PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENTS
2018 – Luke’s Story
Filmed and edited a mini documentary about a young man living with Friedreich Ataxia
2017 – Still current
- Vice president of the Lismore Lake Incorporated.
- Lismore Lake Incorporated is a not for profit association looking to save the Lismore Lake precinct and see it managed as a bird sanctuary and community recreation space for generations to come.
2013- Cancer Council Event
- Organised and project managed a fundraiser
- Motorcycle ride of 700km from Berri, SA to Coolum QLD over a 3 week period
- Worked with many different people
- Acquiring sponsorship and donations
- Handle and managed finances to ensure appropriate funds went to the correct businesses
2007-2008 – Three Blocks & A Drought Documentary
Produced, Filmed & Edited a documentary.
Following 3 blocks in South Australia throughout a financial watering season during drought and water restrictions.
- PERSONAL INTERESTS
Video editing and after effects